- Born and raised in Saskatoon
- Spent a year living in both Moose Jaw and Kindersley
- Graduated from Nutana Collegiate Institute in Saskatoon
- Attended SIAST (now Sask Polytechnic) in Moose Jaw
- Moved to Regina with his wife Cindy in 2012
Patrick was born and raised in Saskatchewan. He has a vast amount of experience working with charities, nonprofit and educational programs. He has a business background with a passion in the area of Human Resource Management. Patrick has also worked at numerous community centres and schools helping youth.
In 2012 he moved to Regina with his wife Cindy where they have worked with the non-profit animal rescue group Waggy Tails.
"Every single voice in our community matters. We have to be open and actively listen."