- lives with her family in Regina and is determined to see Saskatchewan grow and flourish
- married with two daughters, Olesia and Karolin and a granddaughter, Nicol
- trained as a secondary school teacher and spent most of her career as a teacher
- 10 years of small business experience
- Women Entrepreneurs of Saskatchewan
- Heritage Languages Association
- Regina Multicultural Council
- Director of Russian Sunday school
- President, Multinational Association of Russian Speaking Residents of Regina
- Active member of Jewish Community of Regina
I strongly believe that politics is about people and that people can make a difference.
I joined the Liberal Party because I had found my philosophical roots and my second great passion in life.
The Liberal Party is the party which helps people to fulfill their aspirations in life. In my view, the best path to our collective prosperity involves giving individuals, families and businesses the freedom, opportunity and encouragement to build and secure their own futures. I want to be a member of the party which creates the best possible environment that allows people to pursue their aspirations and family values as the bedrock of our society—to be nurtured and protected.